There are many kinds of Facebook Ads formats, however, they fall into two categories: dynamic ads and static ads. Both types of ads are set up in your Facebook Ads Manager or Business Manager account.
For static ads, you use a combination of images, videos, and text to create your advert. Essentially, your final ad will look exactly like what’s in the Ad Preview section right before you submit your ads for approval.
What Is This Product About?
- How To Optimize Your Facebook Ad Design.
- Use Carousel Ads To Create A Visual Story.
- Easy Ways You Can Lower Your Facebook Ads Budget.
- Know Your Target Audience.
- Don’t Advertise Around The Holidays.
- Reasons Why Facebook Ads Are More Effective Than Boosted Posts.
- You’re Not Stuck With Using A Boring, Old Post.
- You Have Plenty Of Choices Where You Want Your Ad To Appear.
- Your Business Should Use The Facebook Pixel and Retarget Marketing.
- You’re Targeting A Warm Or Hot Audience.
- Increase Brand Awareness.
- You Can Generate More Sales.
- Higher Conversion Rates.
- Lower Ad Costs.
- Reasons Why You Need To Install a Facebook Pixel.
- You Can Create A Custom Audience.
- You Need The Pixel To Remarket Your Existing And Potential Customers.
- The Pixel Will Track Your Visitors’ Activities Across Devices.
- Top Facebook Ads Strategies To Make People Aware Of Your Business.
- Why A Lead Capture Funnel Is Essential For Facebook Ads Success.
- Plus much more.
Facebook Ads Magnet is a 20-page ebook that contains 3,391 words and is found within the advertising, social media, and internet marketing niche.
- This is a ready-to-go PLR package that you can re-brand and sell as your own!
- A complete up-to-date guide about mastering this topic and something unique you’ll be proud to sell as your own.
- 100% high-quality and professionally written.
Module 1 - Ebook:
- Professionally written and formatted ebook.
- 20 pages that contain 3,391 words.
- Formats: PDF and DOCX.
Module 2 - Opt-in Page:
- Squeeze page with an opt-in form.
- Thank you download page.
Module 3 - Covers:
- 4 different styles.
- 2D and 3D designs.
- Source files included.
- Formats: JPG, PNG, and PSD.
Module 4 - Licenses:
- Your license - Full private label rights.
- Your customer licenses - Master resell, resell rights, and personal use.
[YES] Can be sold as it is no less than $7.00.
[YES] Can pass on master resell rights to your customers.
[YES] Can pass on resell rights to your customers.
[YES] Can pass on personal use rights to your customers.
[YES] Can add to a PAID PLR membership site (PU ONLY).
[YES] Can be bundled within a product package.
[YES] Can be given away as a bonus.
[YES] Can give away the product to your subscribers.
[YES] Can change/edit the sales page and opt-in page.
[YES] Can change/edit the graphics.
[YES] Can edit the contents of the ebook.
[YES] Can be used as content on your website.
[NO] Can sell private label rights.
[NO] Can add to a free membership site.
[NO] Can just pass away the product for free.
[NO] Add to an eCommerce site with a membership (PU Only).
Whether or not you are running a blog or developing a company, odds are you have heard of Pinterest. Are you currently utilizing the up-and-coming social bookmarking website? Many people are, and first adopters are demonstrating the website could be an effective resource for firms that wish to develop their brand name on the internet. Even when you aren't certain your company requires a Pinterest account, it's actually a good concept to ensure that your site is all set for Pinterest. What Is This Product About? Ways To Get Visitors To Pin Your Website. Get Their Interest with Illustrations or
LinkedIn is often considered the best way to connect online with your professional network, meet others in your industry, and hire qualified candidates for open positions. What many don’t know is that it can also be used to generate leads and gather market research and prospects as well. If you are a business looking to generate more leads, you can use LinkedIn, along with other sales strategies to help you meet and exceed your sales goals. What Is This Product About? Generating New Leads For Your Business Using LinkedIn. Finding Potential Customers On LinkedIn. Using Advanced Search. Browse Your Connections.
Social media platforms are a dime a dozen nowadays with each having its own pros and cons. There’s the king of social media, Facebook, the king of videos, YouTube, and so many others. But, how do you know which one is the best for your business? Once you’ve identified your primary goal, you can then narrow down the best platforms to promote your brand in. If you want to expand your reach, you can establish a profile on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. What Is This Product About? Should You Pay For Social Media Traffic? Reasons You Need To Work With
In today's internet terms, social networking is roughly defined as specific groups of people getting together for a specific purpose. This concept exists both online and off. However, social networking on the internet has really exploded in popularity. In fact, it is the most preferred choice. How does Facebook fit in? Facebook is currently the second-largest social networking site on the internet, and it is growing fast. This means that millions of people have accounts, form networks and groups, add people to their friend's list and use the website to socialize and keep in touch. What Is This Product About?