When you are trying to build a successful social media page that will help to sell your products and build you a big following, what’s important is to try and ‘sell the dream’.
So, what does that mean? It means focusing on your value proposition. A value proposition meanwhile is the way in which your product or your service can change people’s lives for the better. What is it that people should get from your product if all goes well?
The old saying goes that you don’t sell hats, you sell warm heads!
What Is This Product About?
- You Need To Know Your ‘Why’ On Social Media.
- Social Media is All About Communication.
- Why You Need To Provide Value To Have A Great Social Media Page.
- The One Thing You Need To Do To Succeed.
- What a Lot Of Businesses Do.
- Create an Amazing Logo For Your Social Media Brand.
- Quality Is Essential.
- Design Is Very important.
- Create an Interesting Social Media Page For Any Niche.
- Being Tangential.
- Make People Excited To Follow You On Social Media.
- Integrate Your Social Media With Your Website Or Blog.
- The Virtuous Cycle.
- How To Get To This Point.
- Write Titles That Will Generate More Clicks.
- Think Like Clickbait.
- Learning The Difference.
- Adopt This Practice To Explode Your Social Media Content Results.
- Plus much more.
Fundamental Social Media Marketing is a 25-page ebook that contains 4,520 words and is found within the online marketing, social media, and business niche.
- This is a ready-to-go PLR package that you can re-brand and sell as your own!
- A complete up-to-date guide about mastering this topic and something unique you’ll be proud to sell as your own.
- 100% high-quality and professionally written.
Module 1 – Ebook:
- Professionally written and formatted ebook.
- 25 pages that contain 4,520 words.
- Formats: PDF and DOCX.
Module 2 – Opt-in Page:
- Squeeze page with an opt-in form.
- Thank you download page.
Module 3 – Covers:
- 6 different styles.
- 2D and 3D designs.
- Source files included.
- Formats: JPG, PNG, and PSD.
Module 4 – Licenses:
- Your license – Full private label rights.
- Your customer licenses – Master resell, resell rights, and personal use.
[YES] Can be sold as it is no less than $7.00.
[YES] Can pass on master resell rights to your customers.
[YES] Can pass on resell rights to your customers.
[YES] Can pass on personal use rights to your customers.
[YES] Can add to a PAID PLR membership site (PU ONLY).
[YES] Can be bundled within a product package.
[YES] Can be given away as a bonus.
[YES] Can give away the product to your subscribers.
[YES] Can change/edit the sales page and opt-in page.
[YES] Can change/edit the graphics.
[YES] Can edit the contents of the ebook.
[YES] Can be used as content on your website.
[NO] Can sell private label rights.
[NO] Can add to a free membership site.
[NO] Can just pass away the product for free.
[NO] Add to an eCommerce site with a membership (PU Only).
In today's internet terms, social networking is roughly defined as specific groups of people getting together for a specific purpose. This concept exists both online and off. However, social networking on the internet has really exploded in popularity. In fact, it is the most preferred choice. How does Facebook fit in? Facebook is currently the second-largest social networking site on the internet, and it is growing fast. This means that millions of people have accounts, form networks and groups, add people to their friend's list and use the website to socialize and keep in touch. What Is This Product About?
Social media has so much to offer and your business is missing out on revenue if you aren’t taking full advantage of it. Getting the most out of your social media will have a positive effect on your return on investment and that’s what you want to see. Social media can be a very powerful tool when used correctly, but the problem is far too often it’s not utilized in a way to get the most out of it. What Is This Product About? Social Media Tips You Need To Know. How You Can Have an Awesome Social Media Marketing
LinkedIn is often considered the best way to connect online with your professional network, meet others in your industry, and hire qualified candidates for open positions. What many don’t know is that it can also be used to generate leads and gather market research and prospects as well. If you are a business looking to generate more leads, you can use LinkedIn, along with other sales strategies to help you meet and exceed your sales goals. What Is This Product About? Generating New Leads For Your Business Using LinkedIn. Finding Potential Customers On LinkedIn. Using Advanced Search. Browse Your Connections.
There are many kinds of Facebook Ads formats, however, they fall into two categories: dynamic ads and static ads. Both types of ads are set up in your Facebook Ads Manager or Business Manager account. For static ads, you use a combination of images, videos, and text to create your advert. Essentially, your final ad will look exactly like what’s in the Ad Preview section right before you submit your ads for approval. What Is This Product About? How To Optimize Your Facebook Ad Design. Use Carousel Ads To Create A Visual Story. Easy Ways You Can Lower Your Facebook