Item added to your cart
When you are trying to build a successful social media page that will help to sell your products and build you a big following, what’s important is to try and ‘sell the dream’.
So, what does that mean? It means focusing on your value proposition. A value proposition meanwhile is the way in which your product or your service can change people’s lives for the better. What is it that people should get from your product if all goes well?
The old saying goes that you don’t sell hats, you sell warm heads!
What Is This Product About?
- You Need To Know Your ‘Why’ On Social Media.
- Social Media is All About Communication.
- Why You Need To Provide Value To Have A Great Social Media Page.
- The One Thing You Need To Do To Succeed.
- What a Lot Of Businesses Do.
- Create an Amazing Logo For Your Social Media Brand.
- Quality Is Essential.
- Design Is Very important.
- Create an Interesting Social Media Page For Any Niche.
- Being Tangential.
- Make People Excited To Follow You On Social Media.
- Integrate Your Social Media With Your Website Or Blog.
- The Virtuous Cycle.
- How To Get To This Point.
- Write Titles That Will Generate More Clicks.
- Think Like Clickbait.
- Learning The Difference.
- Adopt This Practice To Explode Your Social Media Content Results.
- Plus much more.
Fundamental Social Media Marketing is a 25-page ebook that contains 4,520 words and is found within the online marketing, social media, and business niche.
- This is a ready-to-go PLR package that you can re-brand and sell as your own!
- A complete up-to-date guide about mastering this topic and something unique you’ll be proud to sell as your own.
- 100% high-quality and professionally written.
Module 1 - Ebook:
- Professionally written and formatted ebook.
- 25 pages that contain 4,520 words.
- Formats: PDF and DOCX.
Module 2 - Opt-in Page:
- Squeeze page with an opt-in form.
- Thank you download page.
Module 3 - Covers:
- 6 different styles.
- 2D and 3D designs.
- Source files included.
- Formats: JPG, PNG, and PSD.
Module 4 - Licenses:
- Your license - Full private label rights.
- Your customer licenses - Master resell, resell rights, and personal use.
[YES] Can be sold as it is no less than $7.00.
[YES] Can pass on master resell rights to your customers.
[YES] Can pass on resell rights to your customers.
[YES] Can pass on personal use rights to your customers.
[YES] Can add to a PAID PLR membership site (PU ONLY).
[YES] Can be bundled within a product package.
[YES] Can be given away as a bonus.
[YES] Can give away the product to your subscribers.
[YES] Can change/edit the sales page and opt-in page.
[YES] Can change/edit the graphics.
[YES] Can edit the contents of the ebook.
[YES] Can be used as content on your website.
[NO] Can sell private label rights.
[NO] Can add to a free membership site.
[NO] Can just pass away the product for free.
[NO] Add to an eCommerce site with a membership (PU Only).
Whether or not you are running a blog or developing a company, odds are you have heard of Pinterest. Are you currently utilizing the up-and-coming social bookmarking website? Many people are, and first adopters are demonstrating the website could be an effective resource for firms that wish to develop their brand name on the internet. Even when you aren't certain your company requires a Pinterest account, it's actually a good concept to ensure that your site is all set for Pinterest. What Is This Product About? Ways To Get Visitors To Pin Your Website. Get Their Interest with Illustrations or
Social media platforms are a dime a dozen nowadays with each having its own pros and cons. There’s the king of social media, Facebook, the king of videos, YouTube, and so many others. But, how do you know which one is the best for your business? Once you’ve identified your primary goal, you can then narrow down the best platforms to promote your brand in. If you want to expand your reach, you can establish a profile on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. What Is This Product About? Should You Pay For Social Media Traffic? Reasons You Need To Work With
In today's internet terms, social networking is roughly defined as specific groups of people getting together for a specific purpose. This concept exists both online and off. However, social networking on the internet has really exploded in popularity. In fact, it is the most preferred choice. How does Facebook fit in? Facebook is currently the second-largest social networking site on the internet, and it is growing fast. This means that millions of people have accounts, form networks and groups, add people to their friend's list and use the website to socialize and keep in touch. What Is This Product About?
Let’s be clear here. To become successful on Twitter, you cannot just rely on content. I know that’s kind of a shock to a lot of people. After all, the old saying, “Content is king” shows no signs of ceasing to be true. Think about it, when people read content, you actually position their mind, you condition what they’re thinking, you have a role to play in determining what they think is important and what can be safely disregarded. What Is This Product About? Don’t Let Your Tweet Content Go To Waste. How To Spot Real Influencers On Twitter. How